Industrial manufacturing and storage are a major component of American business. The careful and cost-effective design of these industrial facilities, including manufacturing plants, makes a real difference on the bottom line. PWA has designed facilities up to 200,000 square feet in size, many of which have included the most sophisticated equipment and variety of materials. These industrial facilities are always designed with an understanding of OSHA and other safety regulations. The result is efficient, modern facilities that meet the expanding needs of our clients.
Previous Industrial Facilities Clients:
- Boone County Lumber
- Boone Electric Cooperative
- Brookstone, Mexico , Missouri
- Civic Recycling, Columbia, Missouri
- Midwest Mailing Service, Columbia, Missouri
- Plastec, Mexico, Missouri
- Spartan Light Metal Products, Mexico, Missouri
- TEXTRON Automotive Interiors, Columbia, Missouri
- The Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
Civic/Government, Principal: Erik Miller, Industrial, Project Architect: Dylan Powell, Parks & Recreation
PWA worked with the City of Columbia to design a new Fleet Operations Maintenance Building that would accommodate six to eight vehicles and be fully CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) compliant)
Boone Electric, founded in 1936, has experienced phenomenal growth along with the area it serves. To accommodate this growth, the vehicle maintenance facility addition nearly doubled the existing office area, as well as the vehicle maintenance service facility. Furthermore, all areas were brought up to code, including ADA.