PWA works with Master Naturalists who coordinate the following landscape design services:
- Contract Management “total package” where PWA oversees the design, construction, and installation of the entire project;
- Coordination of the plant selection and design.
- Design Consultation, where PWA provides landscape planning and design expertise at an hourly rate.
A vital and often overlooked part of any project is the landscape design. At PWA, we strive to create inspired spaces that harmonize with a building’s style, structure, and purpose. There are a number of professional services we can provide to help us accomplish the overall goals of our clients, but some examples of project types include:
- Site and/or campus master planning and design
- Sustainable design that may include native planting and stormwater management techniques such as rain gardens and treatment wetlands.
- Parks, botanical gardens, greenways, and nature preserves
- Recreation facilities; i.e.: playgrounds, and sports facilities
- Housing areas and commercial developments
- Urban design, town and city squares, pedestrian schemes, and parking lots
- Nature Center Campuses and historical landscapes conservation
- Environmental assessment and landscape assessment and planning advice.
- Ecological Design any aspect of design that minimizes environmentally destructive impacts by integrating itself with natural processes and sustainability