Introduction To PWArchitects
Founded in 1978, PWA offers planning, architectural, interior and sustainable design services to a wide variety of education, corporate, healthcare, government and private clients throughout Missouri and the United States. For over 38 years the firm has produced architecture that is expressively creative, workable, affordable, sustainable, and responsive to the missions, values, spatial needs, functional and budgetary requirements of our clients. We continue this tradition by working with you to produce architecture that fits your life and your community.
Who We Are
- A leader in the sustainable design movement for over thirty seven years, the firm approaches each project with a fresh eye, an attention to detail, consideration for environmental and economic concerns, and a strong belief in collaborative effort.
- Architecture comes from the thoughtful interaction between design team members and our clients throughout the entire design process. This team approach begins with asking the right questions and pursuing the best strategies in order to achieve a client’s project goals.
- At PWA, we strive to incorporate sustainable design into all of our projects. Working closely with clients creates opportunities to trim utility costs, reduce energy usage, conserve water, minimize waste and promote the health and satisfaction of a building’s users and visitors.
- Assisting our clients in achieving their project goals is the foundation of our services. Foremost is our belief that the client is the most important part of architecture. We practice that principle by treating you as a partner, listening carefully to you throughout the design and construction process.
- Whether it is an office building, a track and field facility, a community development, or a fire station, you can count on PWA to deliver innovative design solutions for your project.