- Early Childhood Learning Center – Columbia MissourianDawn L. Andres
Why Choose Us
- For 37 years PWArchitects has offered general architectural services to commercial, institutional, and private clients, gaining experience in a wide range of project types.
- We approach each project with a fresh perspective, collaborative effort, an attention to detail, and consideration for environmental and economic concerns.
- Our LEED® accredited architects can apply a broad range strategies to increase the value, productivity, and efficiency of buildings while reducing the environmental impact of architecture through design.
- PWArchitects offers leadership, guidance and support for your projects. We are eager to develop and maintain successful relationships with clients and other design and construction team members.
- The PWArchitects team is talented, professional, friendly, knowledgeable, generous, creative, conscientious, responsive, and fun.
What Clients Say
“We have found PWArchitects to be professional in their business practices, responsive to our special requirements and needs, and enjoyable to work with.”
“The design team worked closely with our organization to address every detail in the layout of the building; offering practical solutions while remaining sensitive to our budgetary constraints. The design team was very accessible, responsive and focused on our project needs.”
“The end product of our building process is a facility expansion which I believe will meet our needs for several years. The layout is such that future expansion can be accommodated. Traffic flow both within the church and outside has been greatly improved. We have hosted two large events since our new building opened; both were resounding successes that depended on our new facilities.”
“I have noticed over the years that PWA has not only continued a high level of business knowhow, but has developed further knowledge of the housing industry rules and regulations in order to meet all the requirements needed and to help take the burden off the local agency.”
“Being good stewards of available resources is an important value for our organization. PWA certainly helped us incorporate environmental values into our building design.”
“The building has been well received by our staff, and customers and its success has allowed our company to expand our service to mid-Missouri customers with two additional branches in Jefferson City. The consistent visual aesthetic of each branch facility combined with our commitment to environmentally conscious development (and a branding campaign) has strengthened our image and position in the community.”
“PWA designed a building project for us that will serve our organization well for many years. I would use PWA on future projects that we undertake and would recommend them for other entities needing facility improvements.”